Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Scottish Festival...

This weekends activity...Interesting and entertaining and that was just Tim and Matt!!!We have been trying to go to the Scottish festival for a few years now and have never made it for one reason or several...but this year we were finally able to go. We walked around the booths, ate some bad gut wrenching food and laughed at the interesting people who showed up for the festivities. There were the expected kilts, but also the unexpected cloaks and interesting combination of clothing. I love going to things like this...people watching brings me joy!!!
Tim is one of those interesting people that brings me joy...doesn't he make you smile?

Matt laughing at Tim (of course) and Tori eating some really good popcorn

Need I say more?

On Saturday night everyone came over for dinner and a Movie. Tori and Matt have been telling us for a while how good 'Forever Strong' is but non of us had seen it. So after dinner and laughing at weddng pictures/video we watch it.
I have to say that they were right-it was one of the better movies I have seen in a long time.
I am so grateful for a family that loves spending time together, we have such a great time...
BUT we miss Randy, Jenny and the kids a ton!!!


2 comments:

  1. These pictures seriously made me laugh my head off. Randy had tears!!! Wish we could have been there too. It would have been fun. We can't wait to come down this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! thats so awesome, dress up for big boys!

    ReplyDelete