Monday, March 9, 2009

Visiting Bear Lake in the Winter

Tim and I went to Bear Lake over the weekend for my Birthday. I don't get to see my family very often right now because life is so busy, but once in a while we are able to SNEAK away to Bear Lake for the weekend. Summer or winter I love to be there. I don't have any pictures due to a lost battery charger for our camera--and wouldn't you know that the batteries for our camera are not standard!! Thank you Tim for a wonderful weekend and being the best husband ever!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I really hope that you keep it up! Just think of it as a easy way of scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you this weekend. It was lonely without you guys around. I hope your birthday was wonderful!!! Good luck on your big test tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete